Data types collected
Just So Ideas Ltd./ www.justscoof.com collects and stores information provide via website forms (e.g. your name, address, email address, phone number etc) or when communicating with us in another way. Just So Ideas Ltd may store certain information automatically in the course co this communication e.g. the IP address used to connect to the internet, connection information such as browser type and version, your operating system and platform, login details, the full URL click stream to, through and from our website, cookie number, activity on the website including the pages you visited and searches you made.
Your data is ONLY used for the purposes of the commercial activity of Just So ideas Ltd, it is not provided to any other entity except those relating to the efficient functioning of the ecommerce sales of www.justscoof.com
Just So ideas Ltd / www.justscoof.com only use your personal data to allow us to carry out our commercial activity efficiently and to communicate with you effectively, should you try to contact us. If you have agreed on our website, we may use your personal data to send you emails (or other communications). We may need to access personal data if we think you may have breached our terms and conditions or to enforce our rights or protect the public or where if we are required to do so by law.
Protection of personal data
Just So ideas Ltd / www.justscoof.com take appropriate precautions to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure. Please remember that email and other electronic communications are not secure if they haven’t been encrypted. Your communications may pass through servers in a number of countries before they reach us. The Just So ideas Ltd does not accept responsibility for any unauthorised access to or loss of personal data that stems from a cause beyond our control. Nor can we be held responsible for the actions or omissions of other users or third parties who may misuse your personal data which they collect from the website.
Contact us to, access and rectify your personal data
You can access and rectify your personal data by contacting us through the contact page of this website.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk